Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to My Blog! :)

Hi ladies and gents,

thank you so much for having a look at my blog! :) I love all the pretty little things that make one's everyday life sweeter. That is exactly what this blog will be about- my little slices of heaven <3

My absolutely favorite brand without a doubt is Balenciaga. I have collected 11 bags and accessories during the past year and am still lusting after more. I will try to post pictures of at least one of them each day and write a few things about them. Maybe I'll even convert you into a Balenciaga fan, too :)

I also absolutely love Hermes and am currently lusting after this gorgeous Reversible Palladium Plated Hermes Belt and am planning on making that my next purchase :) So far I only have a Pink PM Palladium Bracelet from Hermes and will post pictures of it soon, too.

I also really like watches but have not gotten too crazy about them yet. I have a Gucci watch and a Raymond Weil Tango which I love so much that I practically wear it every day.

I also really like jewelry, shoes and nice make up but definitely spend most of my money on nice handbags.

In context with clothes I really love ZARA as they always have something that suits and fits me perfectly. I really like Miss Sixty, Diesel and Mavi for jeans and CUE for suits and formal dresses. I like Steve Madden, Nine West and Tony Bianco for shoes but will definitely invest in Laboutins and Manolos one day- I just can't bring myself to invest $700+ in something that I'm going to be walking on an that will be touching the dirty asphalt but I think I will one day :P

Of course I also want to own a Hermes Birkin one day. I am not too crazy about Kellys and would be very happy with a classic Black Birkin. I think I am going to wait with that purchase for a while because I am certain that I will enjoy it a lot more once I am around 30+ because I would currently be too paranoid and scared of damaging it :P 

I hope you'll enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments or message me :)

Marie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend Marie <3
CONGRATS to this very interesting and fantastic Blog !! I just read it and saw your beautiful pictures (which I already know) ... and I definitely will come back and check it again and again :-)

Enjoy your beautiful life with all those incredible 'little slices of heaven' - you so deserve it !

All the best to you and your fiance - big hugs and kisses,
yours Irene

LittleSclicesOfHeaven said...

Hi sweet Irene,
thank you so much for your sweet words! As you know you've been my eternal inspiration! You are so classy and fabulous!
Big hug :)

Marie

Jenna said...

I love your blog! I have never owned a Balencia bag ever, and now I am sold! I am getting my first one in 2 weeks! I am getting the Purple Weekender and I am SO excited! I will post pictures as soon as it comes in!

susan777 said...

l love your posts can you please tell me how l can buy a magenta balenciaga bag 2005? is it still available? also the amythyst 2008 city? thanks so much you have beautiful bags