Friday, March 21, 2008

'06 Black City (Balenciaga) aka the eternally Classic BBag! :)!



Most Balenciaga lovers would agree that a Black First and Black City are the classical BBags. Every girl has to have one. My first BBag was actually a smooshy '05 Black First but as soon as I got my Black City it was clear to me that this is the perfect day-to-night BBag for me. The First is just too small for my needs and the City holds quite a bit yet can also be worn clubbing  and look surprisingly small when you only take a wallet, Coin Purse (which holds cell and a bit of make up) and house keys. Hence I have three cities now (Black, Rouge Vif and BubbleGum) and a 4th one in the way (Truffle- can't wait!:). I wore this bag day-in-day- out in NYC when I worked there for 6 months and also wore it to uni a lot during my first semester and still wear it quite often and it still looks amazing in my opinion. I even took the tassel at the front off (I ALWAYS take the tassels off the 'zipper ears' immediately when i get a bag and tuck the 'ears' in!!) and wore it to a job interview with a very chic outfit the other day and got the job! :) So it has also brought be good luck! :)In addition, it feels amazingly soft and thick and I will definitely keep this gorgy baby forever! Hope you enjoy the pics! :)

No comments: