Tuesday, March 18, 2008

'06 Rouge Vif City (the Best Bal Red Ever!)


This gorgeous '06 Rouge Vif City is one of my all time favorites. The red is such a deep berry red with blue undertones and the leather is just divine. It makes every outfit a classic and provides a gorgeous yet chic pop of color to any outfit. I think this will be one of my three main work bags along with my beloved '06 Black City (people still don't believe it is an '06 because of its incredible leather) and a '06 Truffle City which should be in the mail to me soon. Anyway, this gorgeous bag will always stay with me and I don't wear it very often but when I do, I fall in love over and over again and can't stop looking at it/touching it :)

2 comments:

johanna said...

oh your so lucky with all those bags! I just ordered my firts balenciaga bag and i'm waiting for it...

when I look at you I don't regret anything :D

LittleSclicesOfHeaven said...

Thanks so much, Johanna! I'm sure you'll love your first Balenciaga! :)