Monday, March 17, 2008

'08 Magenta Work (Balenciaga) aka My Current 'Go-to-Bag'





I am madly in love with my '08 Magenta Work! I really liked it when I got it and was very excited when I opened the box (I also got a matching Coin Purse from my lovely fiance for V-Day:) but am now seriously in love with this bag. I personally prefer bags when they are more broken in (at least in context with Balenciagas- I think Hermes lovers feel the same way about their bags, too). My '08 Magenta is now beautifully broken in and incredibly soft, thick and dark. I am so glad to have gotten one from the 2nd batch as the first batch of  '08 Magentas was quite light, veiny and dry. Enjoy the pics of my currently most loved BBag! :) 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two ... the GORGEOUS Magenta Work and also YOU, dear Marie, both looks BREATHTAKING <3 <3 <3 !!! You've an amazing bbag-collection already, I know, that's b/c you've fantastic taste :-) CONGRATS sweety and ENJOY !
your Swiss-friend Irene

LittleSclicesOfHeaven said...

Thank you so much, my dear friend Irene! <3Your collection and taste is beyond amazing so this is an even bigger compliment coming from you!
Big hug and loads of love :)

Marie

Melinda said...

Gorgeous leather!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Marie,

I love your 08 magenta work. Yours has the best leather on it of any magenta I have seen! Did you treat it with anything? I would love to have been able to find a magenta work that looked like yours, but I couldn't. Everything I saw was so smooth and flat looking. Yours is perfect!!!

Kay

Anonymous said...

Hey marie,
yer amazingly cute and so is your bag!:D
i ve been wanting to get one my self :D

Unknown said...

your blog is so cute and i had fun reading it. my question is: where do you find these bags??? I am new to the Balenciaga bags and the City looks awesome. Any pointers as to where I can find a 2008 Magenta City?

LittleSclicesOfHeaven said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments, ladies! :)

Kay, I moisturized my Magenta Work with LMB ultimate moisturizer about 4-5 times and just wore it a lot! :) HTH! I hope you find an amazing '08 Magenta Wrk soon, too! The color is truly stunning if the leather is nice!<3

Suzanna, I purchase bags from HGBags and other PFers. Balenciaga also has a new online sales page now at balenciaga.com :) Diabro.net, aloharag and styledrops are also great places to find authentic, new BBags. Good luck finding a gorgeous Magenta City! :)