Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Best Friend's BDay :)







We had a really great night- couldn't have been better :) We've been best friends since we were 13 (we're both 26 now) and our freindship has definitely stood the test of time since we spent more than half of that time on different continents ( Europe, US, Australia) but always managed to stay in touch. We've definitely gone through life's ups and downs together and have always been there for each other. We're finally on the same continent again and are both living together with our boyfriends in London now and couldn't be happier :)

My outfit:
Chanel pearl necklace (LOVE it! One of my best buys ever)

My engagement ring (my favorite accessory <3)

H&M white tank top

Hudson jeans (my favorite jeans brand- they suit my shape and proportions the best)

Tony Bianco light grey pumps (one of the few Oz brands I miss- they make such comfy, stylish shoes!)

Tom Taylor black leather jacket (my SO got this gorgeous jacket for me and the leather is just as lush as it is on my '05 Balenciagas- amazing!! Love it! You can see it in the group pic of my post below)

'06 Balenciaga Black City (Eternally classic- what can I say? :)

No comments: