Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the mail #2


I'm giving the Bal First another shot. I've owned a '05 Black First in the oast with the most gorgeous leather but sold it cuz I wanted to expand my collection. I was so new to Balenciaga back then (in spring 2006) that I still had to figure our my perfect size. I went from loving the First to the City, to the Purse (discontinued in 2005), to the Work back to the City. I think I've easily gone through around 20 bags and am now certain that the City is the perfect size for me- from day to night. I still think that the First has the cutest look overall but it's juts a tad too small to be the perfect every day bag. I'm sure this little cutie will brighten my days off or nights out though and can't wait for it to arrive! :)

My current Bal collection includes:
'05 Turquoise First
'05 Apple Green City
'05 Turquoise City
'05 Magenta City
'06 Black City
'07 Black Work
'08 White GSH Clutch
'08 Black City
'08 Electric Blue Coin Purse
'08 Magenta Coin Purse
'08 Turquoise Coin Purse

1 comment:

BrooklynBlonde said...

amazing collection! I cannot wait to grow mine!

xx,
Helena
www.BrooklynBlonde.com