Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi Ladies! :)

I am finally back! I spent the last year traveling around Europe and have finally settled in London! I found a job I'm really excited to start next Monday and, in addition to that, my ex and I decided to get back together. He flew me out to a romantic vacation in Prague and proposed to me on the Charles bridge on my birthday in January! :) He's moving here at the end of April and we're having our little civil ceremony this July here in London. The big church wedding will be in Vienna mid next year. I'll share my wedding planning progress for both on this blog with you! So excited!! Let me know what you think.

Much love :)

xoxo

Marie

The ring:
The Charles Bridge in Prague:


The dress I'm thinking of for the civil ceremony in July:

The Jacket I'm thinking of:


The kind of hair I'm thinking of:

The length I currently have: (I'm trying to grow out as much as I can til July- taking Hair Vitamil Pills (Perfectil) so am hoping to add maybe 5cm till then ;)


The shoes I'm thinking of:






Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi, I really love your blog and I'm glad to see that you're back with an update! I'm so jealous you're living in London. That's my favorite city and I dream that I will someday be able to be live there too!

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm so happy for you.

All your items are beautiful but I really love the shoes. I think the hairstyle you've chosen is perfect - very modern yet elegant!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the engagement! good luck with the new job!